Water Division Forms and Instructions

John Bailey, Permits Branch Manager

(501) 682-0629

1. General Permit Forms

2. Discharge Permits Forms

3. No-Discharge Permits Section

(For more information in regard to each Form please click on No-Discharges Permits Forms)

Individual Permits Applications

 General Permits Applications

No-Discharge Associated Forms

4. Short Term Activity Authorization

Work in waters of the State require a short term activity authorization (STAA) by Arkansas Department of Environmental Quality (ADEQ) and may require a Corp of Engineers (USACE) permit.

For non-disaster related federal permits, contact the Corp of Engineers directly